Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Camera!

Yay!  Finally got my new camera and I am already loving it and soon on my way to becoming one of those people who is constantly taking pictures of everything.  We also hit up Half Price Books, which is fast becoming our new favorite store.  If you have one within driving distance, I would highly recommend them.  Hubs picked up an armful computer/animation books for well under $50.  Pretty sweet.  I picked out a bunch of comics to make up these awesome flats.

3 comments:

Trista said...

Those flats are awesome! What kind of camera did you get? Now you'll be snapping away like me...lol

Claire said...

Aren't they great? I'll be sure and post pics when I am done. My camera is a Canons95. I have been having tons of fun playing with it. It's super small so I can take it pretty much anywhere, which is just what I wanted.

Aimee @Indianapolis Amy said...

Those flats look so cool... Can't wait to see how they turn out.