Saturday, April 9, 2016

Changes and such

Hi there!  It's been a while.  I've missed posting and I'm going to try and do something about that.  There will be some format changes, content changes and the like.  I've toyed with removing old posts, but for now I'm leaving things as they are.  I wont be posting daily, and I'll be focusing on more local activities/mini-adventures that are going on in my life.  Also maybe some thoughts on what I'm reading/watching/listening to.  I hope you'll follow along!  If you do want the daily aspect of The Daily Claire (IE me talking about geeky stuff and posting cat pictures) follow me on Instagram & Twitter at @thedailyclaire.  I am also Player 2 at Boards & Brews where my Hubs and I review board games and local brewed beverages.  He's very good at posting every week, so you should check it out if you like table top games, brewed beverages of any kind, or puns, because we've got them all.

No comments: